Every bit as dynamic as it looks
Puma delivers high levels of sophistication and comfort packed in a small city SUV.
ST-Line provides a captivating new approach to our innovative sports series.
Puma ST-Line V
Puma ST-Line V builds on the ST-Line’s sporty dynamics with added luxury and sophisticated tech.
Get to know your Puma
Puma's EcoBoost engine maximises power and delivers incredible fuel efficiency.
Space & convenience
Puma's flexible interiors offer functionality, without skimping on the fun.
Smart on every level, the Ford Puma features seamless technology to keep you more connected.
Your safety is our top priority, and each Puma is fitted with modern technology to keep you and your family safer on the road.
Puma ST-Line V
Choose Your Style
-  Prestige paint such as Desert Island Blue, Metropolis White, Solar Silver, Grey Matter, Magnetic Silver, Agate Black and Lucid Red are an option that incurs an additional charge.
-  Fuel consumption and emissions as per ADR 81/02 (combined cycle) and to be used for vehicle comparison purposes only. It is unlikely that these fuel consumption and emissions figures will be achieved in real world driving conditions. Actual fuel consumption and emissions will depend on many factors including the driver's habits, prevailing conditions and the vehicle's equipment, condition and use.
-  The International Engine and Powertrain of the Year award is presented by the Engine + Powertrain Technology International (https://www.ukimediaevents.com/engineoftheyear/). The 1.0L EcoBoost™ was the overall winner in 2012, 2013 and 2014, best new engine in 2012, best engine under 1.0-litre in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 and sub-150 PS category winner in 2019.
-  Hands-Free Power Tailgate is standard on Puma ST-Line V and available as an option at additional cost on Ford Puma & ST-Line.
-  Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate in some driving and road conditions (including at certain speeds) or adverse weather.
-  Apple CarPlay / Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / Android™ (as applicable), active data service, and connection cable (sold separately). SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. Ford Applink® is available on selected SYNC® models and is compatible with select smartphone platforms. Warning: Local laws prohibit some phone functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
-  Not all SYNC®3 features are compatible with all phones, for full compatibility list see www.ford.com.au/sync.
-  Vehicle Locator only available when Vehicle Location setting is on.
-  Use Remote Vehicle Start and Stop responsibly and only in well ventilated areas where you are aware of your vehicle's surroundings.
-  Standard on ST-Line V and is included if you select Hands-Free Power Tailgate option with an additional cost across other Puma models.